Thursday, April 29, 2010

042010 ~ I know...we've seen this pose how many times? I just can't help it...she's adorable.
BIG yawn! 042010

Finally! Some pictures of her awake! 042010

042010 ~ I love the blanket that Bette Barber sent us!

Going for a car ride! She's infatuated with the WARNING label on the car seat! 042010

Fergie actually jumped up into his arms!!! She has been really wanting more attention lately. 042010

...so has Kitty... LOL She is used to sleeping right next to my head and getting smothered with my kisses. Lately, she's been a little curious as to why she hasn't been getting as much love, so she snuggled up with us on the couch. 042010

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Congratulations,you two have a beautiful baby girl,I'm sure that's going to give Dad some gray hair, at least from my experiences, and I'm sure will soften the heart of the toughest warrior.This message should have been sooner,thank you for sending us the picture and the blogs a good idea.I watched a show the other day and have a new appreciation of the Yuma area, in my mind I pictured a desert,but was totally wrong! What a awesome and diverse place,sure hope to see the sites someday. Todd

    ReplyDelete