Thursday, May 20, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Bryan and Zoey made my first Mother's Day spectacular! They got me my fav: chocolate truffles! Plus, I got two plants...a Gerber Daisy and an Orange Star...both are so beautiful (Gerbers are one of my favs, too!). Bryan also watched Zoey ALL DAY long so I could do whatever I wanted...and I chose to clean and unpack. LOL I did get a lot done, though, so it felt really nice. Last, but not least, they got me an hour long massage at the spa. Ahhhhhhhhhh...THAT was awesome! I haven't had a massage at a spa in years (yeah, I couldn't believe that, either!). I got the massage done two days later, and it felt wonderful. I actually missed Zoey, though, all day, so I helped out with her some. I get withdrawals from her even if she's right next to me!!! Thanks Bryan and Zoey Moon for making my first Mother's Day so memorable! And thanks to everyone who sent me cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment